2008年10月3日 星期五

How some women never get sick


My Reactions:

It was said in the article: If you wanted to be one of those women who never get sick, you may try one or all of these following seven secrets:
1. Get a massage
2. Take a cold shower
3. Treat GI problems “gingerly”
4. Lather up (a lot)
5. Try a cold-blasting cocktail
6. Eat more garlic
7. Stay positive

I agree with the theories mentioned above. When I was an undergraduate student, I learned from my teacher that if you want to have a health life, you have to have a good life style. I have been working as a technologist in Veterans General Hospital of Taichung for fifteen years. When I face the inpatients, who suffer from different disease, I always remind myself –do not get sick. I try to apply some rules in my daily life, e.g. cook food with garlic or ginger and in a good mood, etc. I experienced that if I relax myself, there is no constipation, no skin rash for me.

I was married to my husband when I was age 32 and two years later I had my first kid. How to keep the health of body is what I care about. In my opinion, making a positive thinking is the most important factor for someone who refuses to be sick. I suggest that both doing exercise and having a good sleep are also essential for keeping away from disease. (244 words)

沒有留言: